What can I do?
I’m regularly asked by friends, acquaintances, and strangers, “what can I do to save America?”
This usually follows a speech by me or a conversation about the threat to America from the progressives/Marxists.
There can be no compromise with today’s Democrats because what is at stake is the future of Constitutional Liberty. With Democrats in control of Congress and the White House the political debate is no longer about how many employees the Department of Agriculture should have and whether to spend money on Defense or Welfare. The New Democrats have made it clear they hate the America that you and I love, and intend to fundamentally remake our government and its traditional powers.
In a very real sense, they have declared WAR on the Constitution as it has been understood for 245 years, and on those who hold conservative beliefs about the liberties protected by the Bill of Rights.
In my opinion, if we are to save our Constitutional Republic, it will only be done by Americans at the grassroots level getting involved in a way they never have. Because the vast majority of people/voters get most all of their political information from Democrats.
The mainstream media (most newspapers, news magazines, network TV and radio), Big Tech, (including Google, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, etc.) are part of the Democrat party. In sports terms, the referees have left the sidelines and joined the Democrat team.
Indeed, Big Media and Big Tech figures have become some of the Democrat party’s star players, leading the charge to de-platform conservatives, and take away our rights to have a job, to communicate with our friends and family, to buy the products we want to buy and otherwise live 21st century American life in all its richness.
Second, not only is the Big Media and Big Tech our enemies, but the leadership of every major institution in America is arrayed against us (they oppose our views, values, and politics), including Hollywood, entertainment industry, lower and higher education, the legal community, the nonprofit community, Wall Street, big business, organized religion, and of course most all levels of government (including the administrative state).
By the way, the national Republican Party and most state parties, as well as most elected Republicans, with their content-free campaigns and their consultants, are weak and ineffective opponents to the Democrat political machine.
However, as bleak as that reads, we are not without resources, including the fact that the vast majority of Americans agree with conservatives on most important issues, such as:
· Not Packing the Supreme Court
· Securing our southern border, including finish building the wall
· Not making DC and Puerto Rico states
· Opposing the “defunding the police” movement
· Stopping progressives/Marxists from burning our cities
· Against raising taxes
In the 2020 presidential campaign, issues that would be a negative for Joe Biden and the Democrats were censored by network TV, newspapers, and Big Tech, including the Hunter Biden scandal, Biden’s mental and physical status, Democrats’ pledge to raise taxes, loosen border control, abolish the Hyde Amendment, etc., etc.
Since Big Media, Big Tech, and all other major American institutions are opposed to us and are deliberately preventing Americans from getting accurate views—who does that leave? And the answer is—YOU.
Yes, YOU, and millions of grassroots (the: young, middle-aged, seniors, students, working, retired) can do and, in fact, must do all we can to educate our immediate family, as well as our extended family (aunts, uncles, cousins), our friends, neighbors, fellow church members, co-workers, old school friends, etc., etc.
What is lacking is leadership.
The fact is, we are the leaders we have been looking and waiting for.
There are many, many things that each of us can do to help save our wonderful country but this can’t be something we only think about when Election Day is on the horizon. If we are to succeed, each of us must make saving America part of our daily routine.
Here’s my list, and perhaps you can think of other ways. If so, email me at email@example.com.
1) Check-in regularly at ConservativeHQ.org and FedUpPAC.org. We focus almost exclusively on providing ideas and information on what conservatives need to do to advance the conservative cause.
In other words, we don’t take your time cussing the liberals. As a conservative activist, you know progressives/Marxists are mean, evil, and dangerous. What you need is information and ideas about how to defeat them and bring conservatives to power.
2) Build an e-list and forward good articles to family, friends, etc.
3) Build a big Twitter following and tweet or re-tweet something most every day. Keep an eye on your Parler account and do the same.
4) Start a blog. You can start small with family and friends. FedUpPAC.org and ConservativeHQ.org will have lots of material you can use for ideas. Most FedUp PAC material is not copyrighted, so you can use as you like.
5) The Left has tens of thousands of single-issue national, state, and local nonprofit organizations. Conservatives have less than 1,000.
Call family/friends and start an organization based on your interests, such as 2nd amendment, local public school issues, support for the local police, ballot security, public officials that oppose public liberty, etc.
Every organization, committee, and task force needs a President, Vice President, Secretary/Treasurer, membership chairman, media director, fundraiser, etc. Get people involved, give them a title. From this expanded leadership pool, the cream will rise to the top and we’ll have future candidates for school board, City Council, State Legislature, Congress, etc.
6) If you don’t want to help lead a group, encourage others to do so. Support them with donations.
7) Donate to national, state, local nonprofits and politicians whose views, values, activities you’re in agreement with.
8) Listen to conservative hosts on radio and TV, especially Dan Bongino, Ben Shapiro, Mark Levin, Tucker Carlson, and Laura Ingram.
9) Get involved in your local Republican Party, perhaps first at a precinct or county level. If your precinct doesn’t have a Chairman—volunteer to be the Chairman. Also, volunteer to serve on committees and task forces. Go to the meetings and become a delegate to the county, state, and national conventions.
10) Don’t give the enemy support in any way, including money. Years ago, I stopped buying The New York Times, The Washington Post, or watching NBC, CBS, ABC, etc. learn to live without Amazon, Target, Delta Airlines, Coca Cola and patronize your local independent (and most likely conservative) small business entrepreneurs.
11) Encourage and support conservative media, publications, books, websites. To help you find them, we quote and link to them regularly on ConservativeHQ.com and FedUpPAC.org.
12) Volunteer to help conservative political candidates at the local, state, national levels.
13) On election day, become an election official or poll watcher/election volunteer.
14) Talk to family, friends, neighbors—but especially to your young children and grandchildren. One evening in the 1970s, I was out West with my 12-year-old daughter and friends (a husband and wife who were national conservative leaders) invited us to dinner. At dinner was a “prodigal son” who had at college wandered away from his parents views and values, but had returned.
I asked at the dinner table, “when he was a boy, did you talk to him about your views and values”, and they said, “no.” Please don’t make that mistake. By example and words, share your views, values, and politics with your children, grandchildren, nieces, nephews, etc.
15) Give gift subscriptions to publications that will educate and reinforce your views, values, and politics.
16) Write, call, and meet with elected officials, including members of Congress and State Legislatures—especially Democrats.
17) Encourage, urge, and push those who share your politics to be registered and to vote.
18) Let others know how you feel. Get lots of bumper stickers that support your political views, put one or two on your car and give the others to those who share your views.
19) Subscribe to Hillsdale College’s free Imprimis, take Hillsdale’s free online classes, study and arm yourself with the knowledge necessary to defend the conservative position around the water cooler, online and in your everyday conversations.
20) Make copies of this document and distribute them to family, friends, neighbors, and others. There is no copyright, so you can take my name off and add yours or an organization/business. This is how we’re going to get tens of millions of new people educated and involved in saving America.
Folks, there is a CIVIL WAR going on in America. Progressives/Marxists are committed to driving God, traditional values, and conservatives out of America. The only thing standing between them and success is us—conservative grassroots America.
The bottom line is, we’re going to save America by educating and empowering millions of grassroots Americans like YOU to become modern-day Paul Reveres, spreading the word to family, friends, neighbors, others that the socialists/Marxists are in control of the Federal Government.
Educating and encouraging others to join us will be like a spring of water bubbling up from the ground or raindrops that fall to the ground and become a small stream. The small streams one by one begin to join together and become a small creek, and as the creek grows, it becomes a small river. Many small rivers will join together and as millions of conservative efforts come together, you will help build a mighty river that will wash over the progressives lies and anti-American policies.
I am reminded that in 1775 at the Battle of Lexington and Concord no general commanded our patriot ancestors to defend their community and their rights against the British. Those who fought there simply rushed to the sound of the guns. Today, while our tools are not the muskets of our ancestors, but rather our voices, phones, Facebook, Twitter, websites, blogs, talk radio, and cable TV, yet the urgency for individual action is equally pressing.
“I KNOW THY WORKS, THAT THOU ARE NEITHER COLD NOR HOT: I WOULD THOU WERT COLD OR HOT. SO THEN BECAUSE THOU ART LUKEWARM, AND NEITHER COLD NOR HOT, I WILL SPUE THEE OUT OF THY MOUTH.” Revelation 3:15-3:16 - KJV
Don’t wait for a conservative leader or a politician to suggest activities. You know there is a war going on between the forces of good and evil. Lead or follow, but please get involved today.
“THEN I HEARD THE VOICE OF THE LORD SAY, ‘WHOM SHALL I SEND?’ AND ‘WHO WILL GO FOR US?’ AND I SAID, ‘HERE AM I. SEND ME!” – ISAIAH 6:8
Big Tech censorship
local Republican party